BigPimpin91 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 nice bike and ygpm. Replied. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BigPimpin91 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 mmmm if i was still into bmx id grab it You should grab it anyway. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Aaron813 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 You should grab it anyway. I would but ive got like 4 of them hanging up in my shop lol nice bike some one buy this its a good deal Quote
EricM9104 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 How the hell am I going to ship a bike to Oregon?I'll get pics when my sister gets back with the camera. Good point... lol. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
BigPimpin91 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 Good point... lol. If I can find out how to ship, I'll be glad to sell it to you. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Aaron813 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 You could crate it up or better yet ship it part buy part like danscomp does Quote
BigPimpin91 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 You could crate it up or better yet ship it part buy part like danscomp does That might actually work. I'm trying to get quotes and I can't find a company that will ship a box 40, 30, 18. Rough dimensions off the top of my head. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
EricM9104 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 (edited) If I can find out how to ship, I'll be glad to sell it to you. No worries... I thought about it a bit, I rarely do BMX nowadays... nowhere to really ride either without old people bitching. :01nocomment8so: Sorry. I'd be interested in the sub/amp though. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :drinks: Edited August 22, 2008 by emat19876 Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Aaron813 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 That might actually work.I'm trying to get quotes and I can't find a company that will ship a box 40, 30, 18. Rough dimensions off the top of my head. if you loosen the bars and take the foot pegs and the pedals off turn the bars straight forward and then it would be an even smaller package Quote
BigPimpin91 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.