2400+ Amp

BigPimpin91

So you're saying the crunch is more flexible but the kicker is more reliable because 2 ohms is kiddy on an amp?

I would count both as equally reliable.

I haven't heard of anyone blowing either of the two.

Crunch is more flexible though, like you said.

Unregulated so more Voltage = More Power.

what about the ma audio com 1 6 channel its 2500 to the sub. i think i can still get a couple i will have to see on tuesday. but i will call them tomorrow to see if he still has them...

PM me tomorrow after 12:00 central time... and if he does they are about 250 each....

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

what about the ma audio com 1 6 channel its 2500 to the sub. i think i can still get a couple i will have to see on tuesday. but i will call them tomorrow to see if he still has them...

PM me tomorrow after 12:00 central time... and if he does they are about 250 each....

Link?

Honestly I'd like to see in the $375 range plus shipping to you. I am supposed to go to the SPL Max finale at Roadquake in Brookpark OH on 9/7 and that's where the trade is to go down. If it falls through I'll let you know. One way or another I need more power in my ride. Right now off of a single GP 3000D and two Nightshade 12's I've posted a best of 148.6 in a Focus ZX3. The new Nightshades that I have, have an upgraded suspension with a longer coil and a cooling option. They definately need more power. I have also even considered just getting another GP 3000D, but since I'm a team Sundown member I can get a good deal on the SAZ3000D's there. I just happen to have a guy that has 4 SAZ3000D's and wanted to trade for my GP3000D so he could test it out to see what it really does. Either way I'll know in two weeks what's going to happen.

the guy with the eclipse and the lms ultra??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg