I seen the topic, and I knew Rage, the 18+ club

damn your not 21 yet???

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I seen the topic, and I knew Rage, the 18+ club

damn your not 21 yet???

somewhere i read it had like underaged nights...i know there are a few underaged clubs in sac..dont know about chico....u know any??

and dude im only 17

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

really? damn, i didnt know that, I figured you for 20-21

I remember them having underage night too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

really? damn, i didnt know that, I figured you for 20-21

I remember them having underage night too

i wish, sure would make things alot easier....does any1 know of any underaged clubs in nor cal, or feel like helping me look, ill find something, like monday nights at barcode is underaged...and i thought that the 1st floor of the rage was underaged, but im not sure..i got a few girls that wannna go clubbin i just need to find a underaged club

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Come here, legal drinking age is 18 B)

We'll go to the club get tanked and have a gooooood time yeeeeeah

i know the legal drinking age...dosnt mean i follow it...but anyway, i know there is at least 2 in sac..ive had lots of people tell me that, i just dont know which ones...either way it will be me and at least 4 girls, so help me out guys!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i know the legal drinking age...dosnt mean i follow it...but anyway, i know there is at least 2 in sac..ive had lots of people tell me that, i just dont know which ones...either way it will be me and at least 4 girls, so help me out guys!!

And its not 21... its 18 in this province... lol you totally missed my point. I have no idea about the sac area haha

crxsilogozz5.gif

And its not 21... its 18 in this province... lol you totally missed my point. I have no idea about the sac area haha

no i got it, ive been to canada before...but im in norcal and dont feel like drivin 3 states to party soz

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg