**new Project** 06' Suburban Ltz--- More Videos Page 16

I have been following this trying to get some ideas for what I can do with my Suburban (it's just an 01) because I have to keep all three rows of seats for my kids. I am going to run just (2) 15's but what you have done is outrageous. So as soon as I finish with school this semester my build will be next! Watch out Family Guy is on it's way!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

yeh you have a loose connection somewhere.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yea man I have been checking out this thread for a while and I cant wait till the finished result. I wanna see some vids taring up some shit.

but Trulywicked....how does the jbl GTO1400 amp perform??? Does it get hot and cut off alot? Does the amp need alot of power to perform well? I remember one guy at my high school had 2 12" L7s with the GTO1200 amp and it was HELLA fucking loud and to me the jbl amps seem to be really strong.

Any info on the amps would be great.

yea man I have been checking out this thread for a while and I cant wait till the finished result. I wanna see some vids taring up some shit.

but Trulywicked....how does the jbl GTO1400 amp perform??? Does it get hot and cut off alot? Does the amp need alot of power to perform well? I remember one guy at my high school had 2 12" L7s with the GTO1200 amp and it was HELLA fucking loud and to me the jbl amps seem to be really strong.

Any info on the amps would be great.

thanxs man i finally got some sound and i am pleased with it ... its nt yet as loud as i want but i also need to set my gains and my voltage is still dropping ... (havent got my alt bracket yet....

and on the amps ..

to be honest you can read my other thread abt my blazer build ... i hate them .. i hate all my jbl equip....

now on the other hand if i could get my hands on some more of those jbl gto 1200's ... those were a work hors ... but they lost alot on these new ones imo!

but thanks for looking bro ill post vids asap

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

alright ... i got the shut off issue fixd (lose ground on amp touching rem. wire!)

but i took it out and i am vry vry pleased with it ... i went to a local shop around here and on the old school meter i hit a 155 i dnt think thats to bad but i kno that meter is off one way or another.... but im still happy with it ...and that was on music .. gucci mane - pyrex

im happy with it and i still need to adjust my gains i got sub that look liek they are fighting eachother n shit ... moven more than others ...lol ill get it fixd up and we'l see what i can get then ... im workin on gettin a camera for some dam vids.... and its raining here !!! go figure right wen i get it done .... it rains ..

but i went out of town 2day..

and got 2 people abt 3 cars away in a parking lot t hold there ears..... ( turned off shortly after of course)

and 4 younger guys were coming across the lot to hear it and needless to say jumpd out quick :D

i wish i wuldv had a camera .... good video stuff

ill try to get vids soon ...

thanx guys

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

you got the Maxx-link right ................ run all your amps off of that and they'll run the same.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yea ill get some pics in the morning just got in fom the bars..... its rough lol

yeah i need to get a maxx link but i still havent adjusted my gains... they are all just thrown at 1/2... so ima put the dmm on it and set em the prop way and then we will see what happends

thanks guys

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png