Looks pretty good. Did you tell here not to mess with anything in the car as far as deck settings or amp gains? I installed a system for my sister when she was 16, and when all here stupid ass little punk boyfriends would ride in the car they would crank the bass on the deck. It really pissed me off cause I told here not to touch anything since it was my equiptment and I didn't want anything broken. I told one of the little bastards if he touched the deck again I was gonna break his fucking fingers. It never happened again.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

actually.. i did tell her she didnt need to touch anything... i showed her how to work the ipod search... volume of course. track change... the basics. i told her that i had it tuned all proper n shit and she wouldnt have to mess with it... her friend and both the boyfriends were there and i told them as well. her boy told me was lookin at a couple of memphis pr 15s. i said funny thing thats what i have. so i opened up my trunk and showed him. again with the prefab box. unlike maggies im unhappy with mine. but in a honda accord i am sooooo limited with what i can do with two 15s. my box BARLEY goes in now. anyway ill put up pics of mine when i clean up the wiring. i just put in a hifonics bxi 2008d and a soundstream bx-15. i put them in and turned mine on and they were very impressed. its loud n all but it aint shit to what it should be... im saving up for two FI bls and then ill see where im at. that 12 was almost as loud as my two 15's but mine is way more violent to sit in. like i said... ill post pics of mine after i get it cleaned up.. i got in a hurry and started not caring when i went to wiring up my amps.

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Head Unit: Alpine X-001

Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components

Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways

Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410

Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option

Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D

Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz

Wiring: One Run Of 0g

Alternator: Load Boss 170amp

well if your 16-17 ok if your like 25-30... not kool, right on telling her not to mess with it, i did i nice littke something in a few peoples cars and tuned it right, they all fukked it up... yes nice work also, i applaud the people who take a little more time to clean up the wire. I have seen custon amp racks and enclosures that still have wire all over the place. And as far as an accord with two 15s.... wow how did you fit them in? I would recomend using just one and building the right box. that would wang alright.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

thank you guys for all of your complements.

Here is my baby... My 93 Accord

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

thats nice man... however i like my back seats lol

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

bump for new vid

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Damn, wish I had a system like that in my first vehicle... Actually, I didn't even get a vehicle until after a year after I got my license. :rolleyes:

Looks good man but might want to mention to that girl to be careful with that. She's 16 so going to high school still, high school parking lots are a nice stereo's worst enemy.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner