Sundown Audio

S12L7s What 2 push em with?

CUT BUDDY

yea, I saw where they are doing 1510 @1ohm off of a stock alt and 1 1100amp battery. Im assuming one could get around 1800 @1ohm with a hi-amp alt to keep the volts up. I still think I might take my chances with the MTX because I have had hands on experience with that one before.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

if you want a real solid amp for about $325 chekc out a hifoincs 2006d    , they have good deals on them at woofersetc.com and onlinecarstereo.com

No offense to anyone running Hifonics amps but I hate em. And Power Acoustiks too. I had a Audiobahn on those same L7s one time and I sold that after about 2 weeks....wasnt doing its rated power. I had 2 of the old Orion HCCA 275G amps (800rms@2ohm) and they pounded and droped hard. I'll figure sum'n out.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

if you want a real solid amp for about $325 chekc out a hifoincs 2006d    , they have good deals on them at woofersetc.com and onlinecarstereo.com

No offense to anyone running Hifonics amps but I hate em. And Power Acoustiks too. I had a Audiobahn on those same L7s one time and I sold that after about 2 weeks....wasnt doing its rated power. I had 2 of the old Orion HCCA 275G amps (800rms@2ohm) and they pounded and droped hard. I'll figure sum'n out.

so that makes power acoustiks and hifonics suck too

so that makes power acoustiks and hifonics suck too

Exactly what im thinking  :^