Pro Stroker Groundpounder (continued)

• 2 weeks later...

nice work, VERY VERY clean... i could use a pointer or 2, on how to keep make my set-up that clean.

on the head-rest, i would suggest against it, unless u have extra money. b/c at the rate our economy is declining at, you may look back on the extra $300-400 to get tv's in the headrest 2months from now and be like what a waste of money. especially b/c it does nothing for you as the driver, except make you car look cool, and please ur passengers.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Great install, a LITTLE different, but in a good way

x2. i like how the electric and all is on the box right there in sight.

im thinking about getting tv's in the headrest dont know what do yall think?

i need better vocals and i need a BIG electrical upgrade lol ill keep ya'll posted and updated...

thnx for ALL the feedback its very appreciated

i'd work on the electrical first. it'll help prevent complications down the road that could arise while you push it off. get that nice and sound and then work on the tv's. they're just gonna suck more juice as well

• 2 weeks later...

x2. i like how the electric and all is on the box right there in sight.

i'd work on the electrical first. it'll help prevent complications down the road that could arise while you push it off. get that nice and sound and then work on the tv's. they're just gonna suck more juice as well

DO ELECTRICAL. YOU NEED IT.

thnx for the feeddback all of you's.. i know i really need a elctrical upgrade thats a must because i just drew the subs all the way back so now its for SPL setup, but i need to stay at a decent voltage to withstand the power that i want to push out on the subs...... the tv's i wanted another opinion like any cons or such but all that other shit will come later my main thing i want is the ALT. than BATTS. then the goodies lol

thnx for the feedback very appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what are you playing in the first video?

damn sorry i lost all my computer files.. wasnt on in the longest time.. i was playing a bass check from Bass Mekanik.. alot of stuff is new 2 the build.. i finished all my wiring.. got the subs adjusted to a reasonable spot.. just today someone broke into my new truck and tried taking out my radio broke my dash and all.. stupid asses didnt even get it out lol got it in a garage for a lil.. batteries WAS going to be order this friday but i need better alarm system before i put MORE money into my build plz stay posted..

BAD NEWS!!

the other day my battery took a shit driving home from work on the highway i bought a "fake" Yellow top and disconnected my fuses so now i cant "BUMP" :( lol after i get settled in and i feel SAFE with my new car alarm ill slap some kenetik's in there

GOOD NEWS!!

Just Got my window fixed with soundproof glass it has a coating on it so it wont shatter also.. later on im going to get my other 3 door glass the same way.. right now i just left to get an alarm installed w/ a truck horn lol.. im using the money i had saved away for my electrical upgrade but there aint no point to have all that "good stuff" if it can get stolen.. so im going to buy everyting i need little by little then slap it all in in one day.. or 2 or so on lol please keep posted up and give me some feedback really appreciated :)

Archived