Jump to content

Pro Stroker Groundpounder (continued)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does the fact I have a Dodge Intrepid make me cool to?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
B):D
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Nice durango, I just dont like the black bumpers and side trim but to each their own.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

pic of woofas or ban!

... nah but im going to get the camera 2moro so maybe i can get some night shots (if they come out good) and for sure friday ill have some pics up just calm down.. lol
Posted

pic of woofas or ban!

... nah but im going to get the camera 2moro so maybe i can get some night shots (if they come out good) and for sure friday ill have some pics up just calm down.. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...