Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

ahh we kinda stalled out, Its on hold for right now, I really want a 50" plasma TV and my wife says I have to put the car on hold to get the Plasma, I want both, but I have to be realistic, I do have a big family to take care of first.

I am putting FI BTL softparts (recones) on my MT motors. so I can get the load I want, right now the MT's are Dual .7 ohm coils and that doesnt work for me.

I soooo wanna finish the car, But I also want that plasma what to do, what to do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trust me, we will wait for as long as it takes for this one (but not too long!!). By the way, I don't know if I'm a little late but do you plan on putting dynamat on the inside?

I wont be using dynamat so to speak but i will be matting the car.

• 2 weeks later...

no recone pics, sorry, I wont do that until the end, suspension first, then audio.

I have been working on the car tho.

I forgot to get a pic of the old strut still installed. oh well. :blink:

Posted Image

test fitting the new airbag-strut.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cleaned up abit.

Posted Image

painted

Posted Image

airstrut, cut but not welded yet.

Posted Image

I didnt take as many pics as I should have, but the rear is cut, welded installed, no air yet, waiting untill I get the fronts done, this weekend I hope.

ohh more pics

not welded. :mellow:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

did the same thing on the otherside, sorry I get going and forget about taking pics.

here is the rear sitting as low as the rear will go :excl:B) without some serious cutting and welding, I am satisfied for now, plus once the front is done it will change abit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

more next week.

Archived