Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

Good job nds let me echo the re-cone pics..........I gotta do it too!!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Ok more pics.

the front end was easier to take apart than I thought, but installing the bags was/is a tricky proceedure, I am not 100 % satisfied yet. :( it sits alot lower than stock but it dont tuck the front wheels. :(

I do have some options though, requires abit of fabrication but it can get lower.

I took a few more pics this time, but I still missed some, but no worries I will get more as I figure out how to make this bitch get lower.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes I know the engine bay is dirty, when its all done it will be sparkly clean.

the valve's will sit in the area next to the black box just in front of the strut opening

Posted Image

the other side of the car the valve will sit nect to the wiper motor ( which may come out, since it wont be a daily driver)

Posted Image

as you can see its prett cramped in here so the valves have to be up in the box along the firewall

Posted Image

Posted Image

this tool is required to take the strut assembly apart safely, and I am all for Saftey!

Posted Image

Posted Image

here is what it looks like without cutting anything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

after installing that ^^ I knew it wasnt get low enough so I decided its time to go to plan B

Posted Image

Posted Image

even after cutting that up ( which I didnt take anymore pics of) it only sits this low

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am not satisfied with that at all, I wll have to go to the Xtreme Plan B and cut it even more, then weld in a brace.

Archived