groundpounder2k2 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 Memphis sure has some unique baskets, like this one with the "M" all around and the other one with the double 12 spoke basket stacked.Teh LVS....i wish I could afford a couple of there over engineered beautys.... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Ernesto Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 Memphis sure has some unique baskets, like this one with the "M" all around and the other one with the double 12 spoke basket stacked.Yup...I like it though
Pokey Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 For as nasty as the LVS looks...I can't believe it's only rated at 800-900 RMS. I remember those being out when I was 16. Local dealer had one in his Trans Am....that focker was naaaaaaasty man. I dreamed of owning one some day.........and that EHO looks like it would shit all over an LVS and some other subs, just laugh it off, and go about it's day. LoL.
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 ;D lol.nice try...what a pretty red paper weight... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
basshead Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 have you ever heard a elevation audio Execution 15'' sub ?????
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.