Chode69

Team Deadly Hertz

550 posts in this topic

hey e, we should have a scheduled SMD meet here for the east coast people, would you be down with the drive up this way?

Drive up which way to pennselvaniya?(sp?) if so thats like almost a 6 hour drive for me

we need to find the happy medium for everyone if we do a meet. where we all about average the same milage

so does that mean you want in e train?

I mean yeah I want in, but I can't garauntee that I will be able to make it to the first meeting or show or anything, I mean yeah I will try my damndest to get there, but with my job I don't always have alot of cash so if I dont make it to all the shows or meetings, I will try to atleast come to a few of me lol, and I suck with directions, if we can come up with a happy medium, then I will try and come, but no garauntees so dont get mad at me if I can't make it lol so anyways what would be a medium for everyone? West Virginia? lol and when does everyone wanna meet up cause mid september might be a good time?

Would somewhere in DE be good?

Or maybe somewhere in MD...

i cant drive like 70 miles too often i get 200miles to a full tank of gas... im lucky im going to the show lol and even luckier i got an amp in time lol

Maryland would probably be alright, it'll be about 6 hours for me to get there

Edited by e_train

I mean yeah I want in, but I can't garauntee that I will be able to make it to the first meeting or show or anything, I mean yeah I will try my damndest to get there, but with my job I don't always have alot of cash so if I dont make it to all the shows or meetings, I will try to atleast come to a few of me lol, and I suck with directions, if we can come up with a happy medium, then I will try and come, but no garauntees so dont get mad at me if I can't make it lol so anyways what would be a medium for everyone? West Virginia? lol and when does everyone wanna meet up cause mid september might be a good time?

its totally kool dude. we all work. if you cant make it to a show or a meeting its not a problem.

and meeting in Maryland would be ok for me

I know you said more established and such but we should get the decals and then have our member names and SMD on it somewhere... that is what we are representing anyway and it would be cool to have the member name on there aswell

just my two pennies

Well count me in then, and maybe we could mix it up a little bit like if u have a meeting once a month or once every 2 months or so have it once in MD, once in NC, once in DE, etc etc....

I live in NC and would be down as well just in e trains predicament and not sure if i could make it. someone should make a nc chapter ftw.