Team Deadly Hertz

Chode69

Red with black is cool with me. I dont really mind lol.

But nah man I just looked it up. It has a 4" VC. Check out their website, it has it right on there. I can only imagine how expensive that woofer is.

But damn that is a big decal. I dont know where the fuck I can put it.

its actually really not that big once you see it
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest reestblazer

so ive read oh do a wall do a wall, theres certain people that make me not wanna do a wall so i can knock there score outta the way with a slot ported music box, word. Andrew knows what im talking about.

so ive read oh do a wall do a wall, theres certain people that make me not wanna do a wall so i can knock there score outta the way with a slot ported music box, word. Andrew knows what im talking about.

i felt that way at first but i have a car and it would take tons of tons of work to be able to play music in the 150's with no problem if i would have kept everything in the trunk or even port thruogh the seat...iwent the easy route

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

ok heres the thing with the shirts. im gonna get a quote sometime this week. heres how its gonna be set up on the back Team Deadly Hertz on the front left theres gonna be your SMD name then underneath will be your real name. In order to get a shirt you will have to pay up front. Once they are made i will ship out the shirt and throw in a Team Deadly Hetrz decal. Ill cover the cost of the decals (unless donations via paypal to [email protected] :D )

Once i get the quote i will need your size, address and how many you want. then ill let you know how much shipped to your door.

Now were deciding color. Ive heard a few reds and a few blues the most. so who wants what. im in favor of the red with black lettering. everyone whos down say you agree if you like something else let us know but for now its between red and blue

Red with black lettering, black with red lettering, I'm game for either one! :)

Is there a possibility of getting a bigger decal if paying extra? I'll donate to you Chode in a few days!!! :D

Derp.

Archived