hey all hope you guys had a nice new year.... mine was going ok untill i encountered some idiots.

A group of 21-23 year olds (4 people) that my little brother 17 had a argument with and knocked out because of a incident about 4 months ago ruined our new year this time.

my brother lil bro kicked this 21 year olds ass and he couldnt take it so these guys are drunk they see us driving towards a central shopping centre so we can get summit to eat.

Basically i was in my car and my brother was following in my dads mercedes C class. We got to the place and thought we'll park in a car park, we parked both cars and as we were walkng to the top of the street we encountered them, to keep things short the 21yr old started on my brother i got in the way, argument kicked off and i ended in the middle, and things turned from bad to worse when these guys took out knifes with blades of 5-6" and i tried calming things down only having to realize my brother was punched with a knucle duster.

The bad thing is we're only about 200 meters away from a corner of police officers, and when they started chasing us with the knifes we walked to the main street, tried talking to some police officers and they said they were busy... untill one saw my brothers split eyebrow, then we turned round and we saw the guys driving off in the bmw and the all the police could say was oh go to the police station and report it.

Anyway having returning to my car i found they left a present for me. lucky my dads mercedes was untouched.

heres the pictures of my car.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I reported it to the police and they said they will get a warrant for arrest, now i got 2 options,

If the police arrests them i will go through legally, if they say not enough evidence then my cousin has quite a few links with some people who are the type that have nothing to loose so i could get it sorted but i want to DO SOMETING TO HIS CAR so i can rest my mind. Becasue whats getting to me is them not being a man and fighting with bare fist but depending of knifes, i want to get them back for my brother as we had to wait in hospital for 3 hours and he got 5 stiches.

I know where 2 of these people live and i know there cars, i was thinking of getting ACID and splashing the whole car with it, or a bucket of paint and some baseball bats around the car might seem good?

Any suggestions on how to ruin a BMW 2003 plate 5 series and a Subaru 2006 plate

============================= - EDIT - ===========================================

Just took a picture of my lil bro while he was sleepin just now his 17yrs old, heres what his eye looks like now. i feel really bad as i didnt even see him get hit as i was dealing with the other 3, and the bad thing was we was with our gf's.

user posted image

im sorry to bore you guys with this. i just feel that theres a feeling very deep wanting revenge so badly.

hope your new year was good.

your not boring us...ur getting us to think of ways for revenge. hmm....blowtorch? gasoline+a lit match= EXPENSIVE! + FUN!!!

need summit quick but yet very effect full with minimm  exposure of me and noise. lol blow torch will defo be fun but hmmmm lol

Btw done that gif u wanted me to make let me know if you like it.

damn man, sorry to hear your new years was ruined by some little bitches.

Thanks gonna take ur advice from the pm. :D

as wierder as it might i know some one in turkey that does this for a living, wires cars to explode, he just came to my mind.

well i guess best bet is going to be paint thinner and some dents in the body to the car, but hey, lets get a little creative now to at least make a laugh  ;D :nuke:

:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

ok ive only herd of this by some crazy ass revengeful white dude... but if you could figure it out and make it work well it would suit this situation to a t... anyway i was told the best way to fuck up someones car without being ovious is to get some acid or some kind of chemical (i forgot sorry) and put it in the gas tank... then when they run it thru their engine it fucks all kinds of shit up and basiclly they will need some new parts.

but seiously you are going to want to do something that is quick and it will be hard to catch... a few ideas maybe some screws on the inside sidewall of his tires (reason for inside is so they wont find it, reason for screws is so its a slow leak and sometimes they will all go at once)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ok ive only herd of this by some crazy ass revengeful white dude... but if you could figure it out and make it work well it would suit this situation to a t... anyway i was told the best way to fuck up someones car without being ovious is to get [glow=red,2,300]some acid or some kind of chemical (i forgot sorry) and put it in the gas tank[/glow]... then when they run it thru their engine it fucks all kinds of shit up and basiclly they will need some new parts.

but seiously you are going to want to do something that is quick and it will be hard to catch... a few ideas maybe some screws on the inside sidewall of his tires (reason for inside is so they wont find it, reason for screws is so its a slow leak and sometimes they will all go at once)

Otherwise known as sugar. LoL.