Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

Really like the DC glass deal but the wires are gonna be a little awkward..don't get me wrong, amazing setup wish I had the money to buy some materials to do the same thing but ehh you know how it is lol...but anyways, find a way you can hide those wires so they aren't sticking out if that is where you're gonna put the little DC label

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

Really like the DC glass deal but the wires are gonna be a little awkward..don't get me wrong, amazing setup wish I had the money to buy some materials to do the same thing but ehh you know how it is lol...but anyways, find a way you can hide those wires so they aren't sticking out if that is where you're gonna put the little DC label

Thats where its mounted, and i took care of the wiring situation. turned out i would have to spend 25 bucks on lights to get it light up right, so i said screw it and took the glass off, and sprayed the backblue so the DC is blue now. i'd take a pic but it woiuld feel weird putting just one lil pic up. but ya.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

ok, did some work and got these installed, it was my first set ever so no really bashing. haha. i thought they came out pretty good. i still need to get them wired up but i have stuff on order right now for that.

test fit

Posted Image

test fit w/ moniter

Posted Image

all done

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

• 1 month later...

got the amp in yesterday.i'll get vids and pics up here in the next few hours. let me say, this thing bangs.

Bills

KwB

ok, no vids yet. its kinda rainy now so all i have is some pics. i got a couple of my friend and his 91 camaro. we were cleaning our cars, we have homecoming tonight and i have to be at the girls house at 6 so we were working hard.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

what i used to mount subs and amp, screws with a bolt head. i'm done stripping screws out

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

more to come. hopefully a vid of me scaring the crap out of my date(who is my x girlfriend haha)

Bills

KwB

looking good man.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Damn Bills I hope you get that number that you are looking for. What were you aiming for again? I'd say that if it's in the upper 140's you're going to be there no problem. Looks good man, hurry up and get a vid.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

very very nice.

oh and lol at the huntin gear. make u look like a murderer or pedophile possibly a pedophile murderer

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build