Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

ok, 270a DC power alt showed up today, i got pic on phone but can't get it off FML. so pics when i install it today or tomorrow.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

um.... there was a shop from lexington that had 4 cars. 2 were in my class, loudest was a 145.x, idk, it was that mazda with 2 15's in one of the vids. there there was a dude that is in his 40's that had a clean instal that is from gi, had jl shit. idk his name. my mom mingled with his wife. ya mommy came to watch one run. she had a bad day, car broke down, her water pump broke on here 02 impala and ya.

Bills

damn your mom came to watch you bass race, thats awesome. your mom and i have the same car...but mine has no back seat lol

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i have pics sitting on cammera, sorry, my band had a show lastnight and i left at 4 in the pm and got home at 2.30 in the am. so ya. i'll upload this afternoon. and the recone is going sweet. so far its holding up great. but with new alt and recone, my voltage don't drop below 13v unless going for a long time and i can tell i'm just a lil louder. time to see what the meter has to say about my lil upgrades

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Archived