Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

since i was at a shop paying for it, i didn't want to add 20 more bucks for another twenty bucks for 30 more min. took me an hour to get it tunned and shit. so ya. i'll pry be around 147ish to 148 maybe with windows down but idk. i just need some songs that peak at 46 hz

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Nice job man!!! So was this with the pannels off in the back or on? I'm pretty impressed with the numbers. It makes me want to add more power to my box and see how much louder it can get. Since you went from a 147.9 to a 150.6 on the dash by pretty much doubling power the box is extremely efficient just like in my car. I'm guessing the reason I may be louder off less power is possibly because I have a hatchback, but may not be the reason. Anyway I'm glad you finally got some numbers out of it. I just was curious about if it was going to do what I told you. If you remember I told you easily a 150 in the kick and at least a 148 on the dash. Well you beat the kick score by 2.1 db and the dash score by 2.6 db. I will offically tell you I told you so, but in a good way. Congrats!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

thanks, this is with trim pannels off, only panel i can't get off and its killing me is the amp rack pannels, cause amps are mounted on it, otherwise they would be goe, and i'd gain pry a few tenths. but ya. i'll see what i can do to get an "official" score at the comps on sat and sunday

Bills

KwB

its a power acoustik peice of shit, but works fine for me. jsince iplay music off ipod and ipods don't skip. so ya. its supose to have the same button patter and the razor

Bills

KwB

Archived