BassJunkie Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 So i want to pull my stereo out of my 2000 pontiac sunfire to put my cd player in, but if I can't get this harness to work I want to be able to put the stock one back in without it going into lock, any way i can do this? Anyway to turn theftlock off? I'd hate to not be able to put in my pioneer and then not be able to even have the stock stereo. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Shyne151 Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 Unless a code was setup by the owner, theft-lock isn't on. Dealerships usually charge 15-20bucks to unlock one... i used to have the 1800 number they use to unlock them... but all the dealer codes i had are now inactive. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Sampsonite Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 I found one in the owners manual of a 98 Honda Accord once. I don't know if they are in all owners manuals, but I would definately look --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
BassJunkie Posted August 31, 2008 Author Report Posted August 31, 2008 Unless a code was setup by the owner, theft-lock isn't on. Dealerships usually charge 15-20bucks to unlock one... i used to have the 1800 number they use to unlock them... but all the dealer codes i had are now inactive. Well it has the flashing red light on so I dunno 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
BassJunkie Posted September 4, 2008 Author Report Posted September 4, 2008 Turns out theftlock wasn't on. I hardwired my cd player in so we're all good to go now 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.