Well I this cat that weighted about a good 30 pounds and about two days ago she just disappeared. She was a good cat in her prime years but she was 16 and needed to die (was having these attacks). I just wish we could find her to have closure. RIP KITTY (Yes that was her name) :angel:

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

I feel your pain man, my parents had to put my 13 year old cat to sleep yesterday morn wile i was at work. i didn't findout till 7 at night,,,,i got off work at 2. i feel your pain. sorry for the mini thread jack. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

how the fuck do you end up with a 30lb cat.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

lol i remember when my hamster went missin... and my damn iguana died all the sudden...i noticed these lil red bugs crawling on it....

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

I feel for you man...:(

My cat died at the age of 12 due to kidney failure... i had him since i was 5 or 6 years old so it was really tough. he was MY cat so yea i was close to him... he wasnt just the family pet.

miss him for sure

here is a vid i took when i first got my camera before i even had a system lol... he was fuckin up my lil brother stuff while he was at a freinds. thought it was kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rSWMtm1vY

sorry bout your loss bro. hope you feel better :(

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Yeah usually cats tend to just dissappear when they know they're gonna die. Just be aware of any hint of foul scent around the house after a couple more days. They like to go inside walls & hard to get to places when they bite the dust. I had the friendliest little cat til back in 2006, feline lukemia caught up with her & we had to put her down cuz she was really REALLY sick. That night before she used her last energy to claw & claw at my door until I opened it so she could sleep on my bed one last time (she never did this otherwise). It's as if they know what the future will bring.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.