Where To Get Tools

Harborfrieght FTMW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding

I buy Craftsman usually just because they are almost as good as the big names like Snap On and MATCO with out having to spend twice as much

I have lots of snap on sockets, thats it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Most of my stuff came off the snap-on truck... it's nice because you can get the shit... then just make weekly payments. Other than snap-on I have craftsman and matco(matco is about same quality as craftsman in my book).

But as said before, the tool you only use once might come from harbor freight :) for stuff I use on the regular it's snap-on or craftsman.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I do honestly browse Harbor Frieght endlessly down the isles atleast once a month

I actually always buy my nail guns there, because you get them on sale for about $19 for the 18gauge, and like $30 for the 16 gauge and I bought an impact gun there that does the job better than a coleman I bought

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually always buy my nail guns there, because you get them on sale for about $19 for the 18gauge, and like $30 for the 16 gauge and I bought an impact gun there that does the job better than a coleman I bought

ekk those are two things I would NEVER buy from harbor freight. All the nail/stapler guns i've used from harbor freight suck huge donkey balls... central pneumatic or something like that is the company I think. And a coleman impact? i've never even heard of coleman making them! that's probably why the harbor freight is better.

I'll stick wtih my bostitch stapler/nailer and IR impact.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

first 18g I bought, yeah it broke after a year, the second one is going strong, but I lost the trigger pic after a year, but Ive had it for 2+ years now, and I just deal with it, it sinks the nails in perfectly all the time

I DO want to get some Bostitch or Senco nail guns, 16g and 18g

sundown.jpg

I have the cheap central pneumatic Brad nailers, and staple guns and they have been going strong for like 3 years. And their paint guns aren't too bad for spraying adhesive. I just have the one I got on sale for liek 9.99 and works fine for that.

For anything you have to depend on working right 100% of the time I would go craftsman, or snap-on, i have a nice socket set from S&K that was given to me and it is probably the nicest set I have had.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...