Second Skin Audio

Parthenon : Sicko-18" Project

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=50871.0

A while back, I was shocked to be called "old school" cuz I have Adire... so you old geezers remember the parthenon? It's taking shape as a "traditional" driver! 21" with 14" progressive roll spider and 5" VC!

Please, none of you disrespect us car audio boneheads in their forum by commenting on the jackhammer! pretend you dont even see that noobish car audio BS!

IB3 22"

fuckin beastly shit right there

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

zomg will this hit higher deebeez than the jackhammer!?!??!?!?!? :D :D :D

fucker! :P

2 more links...been reading this crap all day, damn holiday weekends. The second one has some very detailed shit from Mr. Dan Wiggins ( God in my book some days) but gave me a headache. Jus mension XBL^2 and the guy can give ya a complete physics lesson!

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/diy...-18-driver.html

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1040142

Oh, and 5,000 true RMS...as in it takes over 5,000 to bottom it out... FREE AIR!

Edited by kryptonitewhite

IB3 22"

interesting

I just wish they would show something, who cares if the test woofers are ugly

Anyone could say they have something great, and lie about in hopes they come up with something great

I will keep my eyes open on this one tho

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

this thing has been in those phases for years, personally i'll never own an adire product again.

also if it looks like those cadd drawings thank god the box covers all that shit. it looks nasty

because of the recone situations, then the end result after attempting the big leap? Or cuz of the products themselves?? By Adire do you then mean everyone that was in the guru group... as this is "Exodus Audio"... but yes, I get that Dan has his hands in it, and that Exodus kind of was a second name, and now does the old line remakes.....

IB3 22"