I think its funny cause he thinks its loud cause his "trunk" rattles, and I didn't know suv's had trunks, though they were hatches or something.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I had to write a ass hole remark to him, I almost challenged my 1-10" in a tline and 350watts to his system, but Iam between boxes, and my box is ass hole ugly, dont want to be shit talked about because of it

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ohhh. boy i admit duals amps and subs SUCK! but to be completely honest i have had a dual dvdx 8181 for about 3 yrs now and it has never game me a problem in 3 different cars... yea it may only have 2 volt rca's i just run a clarion 7 band in dash eq with 7 bolt line driver ..and yes it doesnt have all the processing as apline but the power sounds super clean to 38 outta 40 on the volume on the rca's ...ive never used the on board amp for the regular speaker wire...i think its pretty cool that in 3 yrs ive never had it skip a cd yet but also ive never had the type of quality equipment im in the build process of now ... so well c how well it holds up to a sundown 3000d on 2 soundsplinter rl-p 18's walled in 20 cubes tuned to 30hz an a sundown 100.4 with 1 set of oxygens 6.5 compents front and one in the rear ..lol i thought the video was funny ... he was hitting on him self about he knows its dual ...but it comes down to knowledge avaiblity and how deep ur pockets r ...and with out people running the cheap stuff others wouldnt look so damn good lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Guest Powered By Hate
Lol @ all those vids. Some people just dont get it

Duals lol.. Ive never even had a car stereo so I cant talk. One time I had a rubicon lil wonder hooked up to some 5 1/2 infiniti door speakers.. they hit with 30 cans of foam injected into the vehicle all over.. shook the mirrors. I'd play it like "yeah.. its louder than you.. its hitting like 174.." lol but never did i make a youtube video. I'm gonna make one though..

Edited by Powered By Hate

well at least his wiring and install is great unlike alot of other ones I have seen looks very clean when he learns a little and actually find some stuff out he may have a very sweet system

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.