Wtb Fi Q 10"

Jeremy M

yes, i'm somewhat stuck on JL....unless u can tell me another sub that takes a small box and can hit the lows really well.

the 18w6 has a FS of like 17

i found 1 for about 200 but 'm looking for mroe

TC sounds Audiopulse I have a 4 hp motor ill sell ya all you would need is to find a top assembly

by the way whats the songs name in that vid.?.does anybody know?

what cha need - chrome...i had to have it after i saw that video..badass song..in the bass department though..lyrics are meh..another is so fresh by chrome..you might like it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

how big of a box is "small"

ive heard alot of jl, especially when i started caraudio

but i rarely see it now... and i doubt its because of the money if you see what im getting at

mach5 ixl is pretty badass....

15" only needs 3cuft to have recommended 28hz tuning

18" would need ~6cuft for similar tuning

only 220 and 265 brand new respectively

you could also get a better amp than an alpine pdx for the money... are you looking to buy used or new for the amp

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

if i remember right they JL's take like 1.5-2.0cu ft sealed. The amps have to fit in that little hidden storage area in the back of a 06 Acura MDX....and the sub has to fit behind the 3rd seat. The 18 isn't for the acura if i can find more but the 15 is.

asfar as amps, i do realize i could do better for the price of the pdx but i need a small footprint amp or amps. i'll take pictures later to show u what i'm working with asfar as space n what not.

if i remember right they JL's take like 1.5-2.0cu ft sealed. The amps have to fit in that little hidden storage area in the back of a 06 Acura MDX....and the sub has to fit behind the 3rd seat. The 18 isn't for the acura if i can find more but the 15 is.

asfar as amps, i do realize i could do better for the price of the pdx but i need a small footprint amp or amps. i'll take pictures later to show u what i'm working with asfar as space n what not.

try ebay i see 18w6 on there all the time but its like 469 i think shit for that price u can do way better but anyways check it out

well i found 1 JL 18w6 for 200 + shipping, i just need 4 more of them for my build or else i'll have to use 4 Fi Q's or btls.

but for the Acura the setup will consist of:

headunit: Pioneer Premiere Avic F90bt (already bought)

comps front/rear: JL XR CSi653 / stock rears off deck. (already bought)

comp amp? alpine pdx 150.2, pdx5, or some other small foot print amp.

Substage? not sure here...trying to find something good

Sub amp? depends on sub

the acrua build is for the girl and me, i want something SQ'ish and then i'll have my spl suv.