Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

im tryn to see some ideas for my new suburban but im tryn to see what they got so post some links to vids or just vids thanks

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I'm trying to get ideas for my own Burban as well. Been kinda bored and I have 2-T3000's, 4-Rockford HX2-12's and 2-Rockford HX2-15's that I've had for like 8 years now and just feel like getting goofy and somehow incorporating all 6 speakers (1 big box seperating the 12's from the 15's of course).

I drive this thing like 150 miles a year at the most so a wall just be an option (Thanks Roscoe) :drinks:

Im planning on taking out the 3rd seat so room won't be an issue.

Sorry to thread jack.... :hi:

:8)

Posted
I'm trying to get ideas for my own Burban as well. Been kinda bored and I have 2-T3000's, 4-Rockford HX2-12's and 2-Rockford HX2-15's that I've had for like 8 years now and just feel like getting goofy and somehow incorporating all 6 speakers (1 big box seperating the 12's from the 15's of course).

I drive this thing like 150 miles a year at the most so a wall just be an option (Thanks Roscoe) :drinks:

Im planning on taking out the 3rd seat so room won't be an issue.

Sorry to thread jack.... :hi:

:8)

with the 3rd row out there is sooo much room to do a badass wall or crx style box I had almost 30 cubes b4 displacement with mine. so the possibilities are up 2 you :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted
with the 3rd row out there is sooo much room to do a badass wall or crx style box I had almost 30 cubes b4 displacement with mine. so the possibilities are up 2 you :D

My Burban is a 94 but I have 36" high X 48" wide X whatever deep. Is that the same or close to what the newer Burbans have?

:8)

Posted
My Burban is a 94 but I have 36" high X 48" wide X whatever deep. Is that the same or close to what the newer Burbans have?

:8)

sounds about right bro

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I have a 03 Yukon XL and the center seats are captain chairs. Does anybody know if I get a split 60/40 seat for the center will it bolt up or do I need to make new mounts?

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

only 1 Burban link in this thread??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 654 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...