well other half forgot deck face in the explorer last night and what do ya know, it got broke in and they stole the deck and punched the ignition.

Least they were nice enough bto unplug all of the connections. They left behind a lvl 4 10, 2 crossfire amps and a sundown that were just laying in the back unhooked and unbolted. i guess i got off lucky, but i still just hate being ripped off either way.

well other half forgot deck face in the explorer last night and what do ya know, it got broke in and they stole the deck and punched the ignition.

Least they were nice enough bto unplug all of the connections. They left behind a lvl 4 10, 2 crossfire amps and a sundown that were just laying in the back unhooked and unbolted. i guess i got off lucky, but i still just hate being ripped off either way.

Damn dude, thats awful. Im sorry to hear that. What exactly did they get off with or was it just the one thing?

must've been stupid ass kids. if they knew anything about audio they wouldve taken the amps and sub setup. but thank god they didnt.

what is "punching" the ignition, like trying to turn on the car with a screwdriver or something?

they just took the deck. im moving before i do anything audio anymore. im pretty much done with audio til i move. i'll still install for others but 2 break ins in 2 months im finished til i can get moved.

it wasnt kids though as they bypassed the compustar pro somehow and even relocked the car where when i came out and looked through the window it was locked just the dash was apart.

my RCAS are huge theres no way they couldnmt tell amps were in there with half inch thick eK knu rca cables that they pulled out of the deck. im glad they didnt steal all the other stuff but at the same time im just pissy about it happening period

eh i guess i'll tell the rest of the story, the first time it happened a kid busted my driver window and i ran out with the gun in hand... it was just a 8 year old kid so i let it go.

Last night my newborn was screaming all night long, had the alarm went off id have never known. Its kinda good i didnt catch them, because yes i know its not the best answer but i am the type that WILL shoot someone over breaking into my stuff.