Chicken

Chicken

fuck em lets drink

It's 1:40 where I'm at, STILL going STRONG

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

im trippin out of a anti energy drink its called drank

I want a can of that so bad, can is funny as hell. Wouldn't mind trying it either.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I'am not getting drunk tonite, but I'am drinkin me some nasty malt liquer, ghetto style 211

if you notice I'am a po mo fo, so I always drink this, once I get back on my feet, back to the brandy and coke ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'am not getting drunk tonite, but I'am drinkin me some nasty malt liquer, ghetto style 211

if you notice I'am a po mo fo, so I always drink this, once I get back on my feet, back to the brandy and coke ;-)

It is 201 am here on a monday night, parting hard.. I love it when there is a party everynight of the week...................................

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

well, 211 is a drink

Nasty ghetto shit that gets the job done

you at a university or somethin?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yep yepppppp

sundown.jpg

• 1 month later...