k well i made a vid of my hids on my car and i clicked on those links to the right side of the page under the related tab to see what other vids there are and i ran across a YOUTUBE DORK!!!!!! hes a complete dork fits every fucking quality of one the looks the shit he does omfg lol its so funny heres the vid that i ran across

hahahaha his voice sent me out of the roof so i look at his other vids and woooow

and if you guys dont really feel like watching all those (even tho im sure you will) WATCH THIS ONE FOR SURE

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LMFAO

oh god i need to breathe hope you guys get a kick out of this

when the gun powder poofs you can hear him breathe really fast like he almost died and hes like OH CRAP OH CRAP like he almost set the house on fire

such funny shit and yeah thats the only reason i viewed his other vids cause his voice is the fucking funniest thing ever!!

oh yeah watch this video if you wanna sorta see him

you can see his back side not really his face but you can see he is wearing huge glasses!! like a true dork there was another vid where you could actually see him but i forget which one