emperorjj1.......some cobalt pix for you

damn well i live in the desert (New Mexico) and i usually drive with the windows down

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol damn... well i want to get 5% but i dont really do that visor guard thing.  :ranting2: i was thinking about doing the whole dash like that since i just saw it from them pics but i guess ill just do the part for the center channel

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

thought id post this up here... (bc im board and i jsut found it) what do yall think of this?

Picture006.jpg

i sorta like the idea of doing something like that in a blue. but then again i like the look of the satin piece i got from the ssr... well hopefully ill be going to the shop soon and ill have the pics of the parts im working with for some suggestions from the smd members :W:

i don't like it... its mixing 2 completly different things... if it was a flat color then i would like it...

oh forgot to add i wouldnt have any of them silver panels... My aftermarket head unti is a RAVDVD1 with a black chome face and the hvac controls are Satin from the SSR