kimbo slice and brock ....yea! shamrock is gonna fall down and go into convulsions IMO...

Edited by jonnylowkon

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

chuck got dropped...

well how many times can a fighter take massive head shots before his brain turns into one big short circuit lol..i.e. rampage lol j/k

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

that was a lucky punch imo

theres no such thing as a lucky punch..... if you throw it with the intention of hurting someone and it connects theres nothing lucky about it....

and if you followed the sport you will know that chuck has always been open to the overhand right... rampage drilled him with the exact punch that rashad hit him with several times in their first fight.... chuck has always had sloppy striking and has been outboxed several times in the past..... rashad and greg jackson did their homework and excecuted a perfect gameplan....

and as far as forrest goes he will probably try to pit pat and runaway in hopes of being given another decision... he cant beat rashad

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 2 weeks later...
theres no such thing as a lucky punch..... if you throw it with the intention of hurting someone and it connects theres nothing lucky about it....

and if you followed the sport you will know that chuck has always been open to the overhand right... rampage drilled him with the exact punch that rashad hit him with several times in their first fight.... chuck has always had sloppy striking and has been outboxed several times in the past..... rashad and greg jackson did their homework and excecuted a perfect gameplan....

and as far as forrest goes he will probably try to pit pat and runaway in hopes of being given another decision... he cant beat rashad

i disagree to an extent, there ARE lucky pushes, that sometimes a guy just throws a desparation blow and it connects. im not saying its the case here but i feel it does happen