NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

Randomly slowed 3 Peat last nite and gave it a try... BTL loves it and its soundin' nice.

:

Beatin' on teh roof again... volume 45 when i usually play at 48... had more in it :)

:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif attempt #3... not the best song i could of tried but it worked a bit. passenger side door was wide open. For some reason the camera wont pick up certain things... it picked up here hood moving but not her hair... i dont get it... hood trick? lol

:

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

you have to take vids on really sunny days, tricks the camera somehow, always works for me

check email soon, im workin on something special for bassrace and a low one

o, and if thats lil wayne - 3 peat from tha carter III (since the vid wont work yet), its clipped pretty bad straight from the cd, so slowing it only makes the clip longer, fyi

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

you have to take vids on really sunny days, tricks the camera somehow, always works for me

check email soon, im workin on something special for bassrace and a low one

o, and if thats lil wayne - 3 peat from tha carter III (since the vid wont work yet), its clipped pretty bad straight from the cd, so slowing it only makes the clip longer, fyi

i know but it knocks. thats why i played it lower than full tilt ;)

wish it was clean....such a loud song. Today was really sunny and for some reason this morning it was 14 without the windchill and then it heated up to 49 out of nowhere....

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived