NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

nice vids, try to roll the window up a lil bit. where you clipping your amps on the vids?

you can add 2 more audioque 2200d and 2 more btl's just to make it different :P

i can say this to you right now, if you go 2 btl's after a month or so you will want to add another one heheh.

;)

What do you mean clipping my amp in the other vids?

I am sure id want to add more after i get the 18... im never satisfied when it comes to this stuff lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

going to retune my amp to see if i can get it to sound better. ha imma do it the correct way :P

Bigpimpin91hooked me up with some slowed versions of Put on imma give a try. We will just say there is a lot of window flex on that low of like 20hz lol

new vids soon

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

looks loud as a bitch bro, that hair trik pretty legit, i mean its not MEADE like ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif ), but its a hair trick in my book... nice job :good: , hopefully i can meet up w/ some of your team members over thanksgiving break

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

looks loud as a bitch bro, that hair trik pretty legit, i mean its not MEADE like ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif ), but its a hair trick in my book... nice job :good: , hopefully i can meet up w/ some of your team members over thanksgiving break

Im looking for more still :P

Thanks and that was literally first attempts on camera lol. never tried it before. just picked a few songs with some lows and tried. prolly can do better. her hair was kinda wet too from having a shower about an hour an a half before the vid.

Ill make a better one

Hairtrick none the less :)

Who are you planning on meeting up with? where will you be? I could be there more than likely if its not too far.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I retuned the amp a little since I got it... I spent like 5 mins tuning it the first time and it sounded really good.

spent a good 45 mins to an hour messing with it and my HU today trying to get it to sound louder, both the bass and my shitty stock speakers.

Sounds a bit louder. hard for me to tell. Imma have to get Chode to hop in and see if he notices a difference. My rool looks worse on the lows now...

Ill make some vids

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Vids ASAP!

I was thinking the same thing... the i get home from my girls house and i notice my rechargable batteries are... missing... Now i have to search the house and find them... not in the camera or the charger where i leave them... which means one thing... little brother or syster has them... ugggg

Vids ASAP yes... need some batts and ill have one. Hopefully i can get some this weekend when i go to the mall. (best place to bump :))

O BTW BigPimpin91? Any songs you have that you would like to hear that you have made or what not id like to play. Ive been impressed by all of the songs you have done and sent me. I try doing them myself and they sound like shit lol. I would really like to try the TI-Whatever you like slowed? song you have made! :)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Not bad man. I would say you can expect to see 148's maybe even 149's when you add another sub and amp. Those Jimmy's get pretty loud so it may even be possible to break into the 150's with more power and a decent electrical system.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived