so this is wut i want to do cuz i think it loox badass

slammed.jpg

i found this site which gives a pretty detailed description on how to do it

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech...tall/index.html

using this kit

http://www.ridetech.com/products/Ford_Must...t-1326-991.html

now that does exactly wut im lookin to do. a slight increase in handling. totally adjustable look. and when i want to i can lay it on the ground.

now that kit is about $5k and im wonderin if that is a good price for all the stuff.

if not suggest some stuff that would be better priced but still good quality. i dont want a crappy ride cuz i was cheap.

oh and any other things i may need to know involving dropping a car let me know

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

so this is wut i want to do cuz i think it loox badass

slammed.jpg

i found this site which gives a pretty detailed description on how to do it

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech...tall/index.html

using this kit

http://www.ridetech.com/products/Ford_Must...t-1326-991.html

now that does exactly wut im lookin to do. a slight increase in handling. totally adjustable look. and when i want to i can lay it on the ground.

now that kit is about $5k and im wonderin if that is a good price for all the stuff.

if not suggest some stuff that would be better priced but still good quality. i dont want a crappy ride cuz i was cheap.

oh and any other things i may need to know involving dropping a car let me know

if i were you , i wouldn't buy a ''kit'' from AIR RIDE TECHNOLOGIES, they are WAAAAY over priced !!! you should be able to buy all the parts ( air ) AND get the work done for that price !!! so buy some air struts and piece together the rest ( tank , fittings , valves , compressor(s) , switchbox , and a bodykit with side skirts ( to make it look slammed , even though it's really NOT !! sorry , i hate that look , kinda like xtreme s10's and xtreme blazers , when you want to be slammed , make it , don't fake it !!!! anyhow , you shouldn't have to spend more than $2500.00 on every thing you need as far as air suspension parts ... check out F.B.I , SUICIDE DOORS , M.I.C , AIR ASSISTED ( AAC ) , COOL CARS, etc.... also , go with 2-way brass valves, not manifold valves ( like what they sell with AIR RIDE TECHNOLOGIES ) .............. B)

if any one has a extreme s10 or extreme blazer , don't trip , everyone is entitled to their own opinions , i just stated mine , that's all ;)

Edited by toyonbags

a bodykit with side skirts ( to make it look slammed , even though it's really NOT !! sorry , i hate that look , kinda like xtreme s10's and xtreme blazers , when you want to be slammed , make it , don't fake it !!!! anyhow ,

if any one has a extreme s10 or extreme blazer , don't trip , everyone is entitled to their own opinions , i just stated mine , that's all ;)

Anyhow...opinions are like assholes..... :nea: My Xtreme Dime has the kit modified to be the same height as the frame so when I'm laying on my "Kit", I'm also on the frame. :clapping:

"Don't trip..." Some of us have been in the game long enough to know a few things. :8)

Anyhow...opinions are like assholes..... :nea: My Xtreme Dime has the kit modified to be the same height as the frame so when I'm laying on my "Kit", I'm also on the frame. :clapping:

"Don't trip..." Some of us have been in the game long enough to know a few things. :8)

then obviously you share my opinion , that's a good mod you've done . i see alot of them not even close to being able to lay frame but swear they are cause their kit does ... how much did you section it ???

wut about this?

http://www.airassisted.com/product_info.ph...products_id=150

i want a kit cuz it comes wit everything i need and is basically guaranteed to fit with few modifications. considering im a noob at this i believe it would beneficial for me. right? cuz i have no idea wut all i need

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

wut about this?

http://www.airassisted.com/product_info.ph...products_id=150

i want a kit cuz it comes wit everything i need and is basically guaranteed to fit with few modifications. considering im a noob at this i believe it would beneficial for me. right? cuz i have no idea wut all i need

that's a good kit to go with . are you doing the installation yourself ? you might want to take it to a shop , since there is really not too much modification to do , like what has to be done to a minitruck ( 4link , bag brackets , c- notch , bag cups , etc .. ) , it should be alot less $$$ for the install .........

Yea if your laying on plastic 99% chance your not getting shot for Built2Rail.

Any way call FBI they will get you set up proper and for less than 5 grand im sure. Tell Dan that Big P says hes a sexy bitch.

Yea if your laying on plastic 99% chance your not getting shot for Built2Rail.

Any way call FBI they will get you set up proper and for less than 5 grand im sure. Tell Dan that Big P says hes a sexy bitch.

im not tryin to get pics of my car taken trust me i just like the look

as far as the work goes i wanna tr and do that shit myself. i like to know how to do things and this is sumthin i wanna know how to do. i just gotta take it slow and read read read

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build