Sonic Electronix

not all the time..... you might get lucky..... i actually ordered a new memphis knob for my old memphis amp, and it added more bass than what i had the amp set at.... but i changed to my new amps and both knobz work like a dream..... something like that you just have to see if it will physically fit, and test it.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

kinda off topic but what are the diff between a remote gain and remote bass knob? memphis has both and i thougth it just cut the gain up and down from the drivers seat, but they both look alike, and are they diff than useing the sub gain on the headunit? sorry to thread jack man but some info could pop up with ur question also, and u can get add on remote knobs that u put inline with ur rcas and turns em up n down just like a remote gain, u plug a lil set of rcas into the sub out of ur headunit, then plug ur rcas to ur amp to the female plug ends and do it that away and can use it for any amp or anything with rcas, heres a link to what im talkin about http://www.darvex.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Sc...Product_Count=1 hope this helps, but most amps use a diff pin# on the wire so most might not work with other amps of different brands

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

kinda off topic but what are the diff between a remote gain and remote bass knob? memphis has both and i thougth it just cut the gain up and down from the drivers seat, but they both look alike, and are they diff than useing the sub gain on the headunit? sorry to thread jack man but some info could pop up with ur question also, and u can get add on remote knobs that u put inline with ur rcas and turns em up n down just like a remote gain, u plug a lil set of rcas into the sub out of ur headunit, then plug ur rcas to ur amp to the female plug ends and do it that away and can use it for any amp or anything with rcas, heres a link to what im talkin about http://www.darvex.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Sc...Product_Count=1 hope this helps, but most amps use a diff pin# on the wire so most might not work with other amps of different brands

ive seen the knobs with the rca ends, and i believe those are just for a more universal application.... i have two knobs and theyre the jack style plug....... if you get a knob for your memphis amp, make sure get match year models.... i ran into trouble.... pm me if you need details.

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

ive seen the knobs with the rca ends, and i believe those are just for a more universal application.... i have two knobs and theyre the jack style plug....... if you get a knob for your memphis amp, make sure get match year models.... i ran into trouble.... pm me if you need details.

They are universal, but they basically cut your gain down not the bass. If your amp has a remote bass knob, then you add this you will tech have remote gain.

It limits the pre out voltage from your head unit being sent into your amps. (Ie cutting or boosting the gain), but with the knob all the way up, and your amp gain set properly you wont have to worry about clipping at all.

I have had one for a while now, but no said screw it and just use the onboard sub controls. The knob is failing and very static sounding when turned.

kinda off topic but what are the diff between a remote gain and remote bass knob?

remote gain deals with your amp gain as the name of it kinda implies..it basically controls the gain on your amp without you going back to adjust it on the actual amp..like with my amp it uses the remote gain... where i have the gains set on the amp, thats as high as the knob will go when all the way up...and with remote bass knob im sure it just works with the bass boost option people have on some amps...hopefully that wasnt confusing...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

They are universal, but they basically cut your gain down not the bass. If your amp has a remote bass knob, then you add this you will tech have remote gain.

It limits the pre out voltage from your head unit being sent into your amps. (Ie cutting or boosting the gain), but with the knob all the way up, and your amp gain set properly you wont have to worry about clipping at all.

I have had one for a while now, but no said screw it and just use the onboard sub controls. The knob is failing and very static sounding when turned.

i have the sub controll on my pioneer hu, but i also use my truck for demos at the shop, so i need to be able to only play 2 subs because 4 15s is not as practical as 2.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)