I Gotz A Friend That Gotz A Bagged Sonoma

wow you guys and your secrets come on haha.

so mrs. Q said she would be down to go so looks like were rolling.

if i take the truck im going to need you to bring tools just in case......since i havent driven in much not sure how trip worthy it is! you takin the wagon??

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

wow you guys and your secrets come on haha.

so mrs. Q said she would be down to go so looks like were rolling.

if i take the truck im going to need you to bring tools just in case......since i havent driven in much not sure how trip worthy it is! you takin the wagon??

If he wants to compete he is lol

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

HEY Q... Go ahead and post the latest update of this thing

Yeah it's so awesome

On the way to Roscoe's I blew a bag on 435 highway. I couldn't get a tow that night and had no cash so I said fuck it I'll deal with it later, so went back to Belton to grab Sampson's civic and on we went.

Comin home we passed where we left it and it wasn't there. So I had my mom call the highway patrol to find out if it had been towed. So got home she said they dont have it. I was like FUCK bullshit so I did some calling to like 7 different places and found it!

I was like YES thank you so glad it wasnt stolen or anything. Went to go get it, wallet was left in the car so I had no ID and had to go all the way back home and get another license made. Got my license went to go up there and get my truck but needed the title. Which was in the car since I hadn't registered it. They took me to my truck, then they couldnt find it, so I waited around for like 30 minutes. Finally they found it and took me too it.

SURPRISE. It was FUCKING stripped rims cd player sub amp insurance tags title everything. There was a screwdriver crammed in the ignition but they couldnt get the whole truck since the bag was blown. It was horrible seeing my truck empty and to look inside to see the jack the used to steal my rims. So I'm pretty fucked and can't even get the trashed car out of the tow lot.

So looks like I get to save all my money and start over while some piece of shit motherfucker gets my shit for nothing. I HATE LIFE at this current time.

Thankfully though I have A loving girlfriend and some friends to help me out(Sampson) so I guess we will see what happens. FUCK FUCK FUCK. :aggressive:

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

OH damn :blink: I thought my day sunday was bad.... shit bro... that sucks...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived