I Gotz A Friend That Gotz A Bagged Sonoma

Dammit that sucks man...If only roscoe would've called me...I know quite a few people up there and would've been able to get you help and a new bag. Sorry to hear about that. Keep your head up. Just think of it like this...it's rebuild time...bigger and better. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

well i do have insurance but just liablilty so that fucks me over.

Yeah I guess that will teach me a lesson. but just that almost ALL the money i have made ended up with that truck. so its like fuck fuck fuck.

but thats what I said bigger and better.

but at the same time its like why?? why do it? so somone other piece of shit theif cant steal it again i dunno just a slumpy mood.

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

SO UPDATE*

Found out I can get the jack and the screwdriver they fuckers used fingerprinted AND there just so happens to be a scout cam pointed RIGHT where my truck was left so I MAY be able to see a vehicle very rare chance on seeing a plate but still slim chance is better then NONE!

Damn I hate to think of how Meade felt after the civic shit, cause for real walking up on your vehicle like that made my stomach turn. :shok: :shok:

R.I.P. SONOMA

if you didnt have your last insurance transferred over to the truck yet and you just got it call and put full coverage on it then they might accept the claim. in some states you have 30 days to title it and put insurance on it. It all depends on your ins co.

if you didnt have your last insurance transferred over to the truck yet and you just got it call and put full coverage on it then they might accept the claim. in some states you have 30 days to title it and put insurance on it. It all depends on your ins co.

Yeah I dunno I haven't officially gotten in transferred over but that shit is a lil risky.. I mean thats CLOSE if not insurance fraud...

Yeah I hope I get the fuckers too! Hate to think some scandolous fuck has my shit. Im checkin the for sale sites like craigslist and kcsr to see if they pop up.

R.I.P. SONOMA

God I wish people would stop preaching walls and blow thrus in these trucks. First off you will be lucky to get 4 12s in it unless you raised or plan to raise the bed floor. Then you be lucky to get a 8 in there lol Second the cabin is so small for a wall that unless you have $ to build a ton of boxs and do a trial and error tune your not going to see any results at all. There are so many varibles that change when you put a wall in.

These trucks are capable of doing 150s in street B with no problem what so ever and then doing 149.9 class bass race. Ive seen mid 150s with 2 12s and 2 amps but the guy knows his shit. Hell even I hit a 149.9 on music with 1 15 and 1 amp.

Archived