Magnaflow Muffler.. Street Legal?

I had 50 state legal 40 series flowmasters on my car. I got a few warnings and one fix it ticket.

Any mod to the vehicle that is not factory is illegal. Big rims, stereo, exhaust, headers, racing seats, roll cage etc illegal from what I checked into on the dot.gov site even if it is dot approved or state legal..

Kinda screwed if you ask me. But then again maybe its just a wisconsin law. not sure.

HAHAHA I agree with chev damm thats a big as muffler

yeah its a bit big.. i got it for free.. plus make my grandpa's cars look and sound a lot different from any other grandpa's car.. :lol::P:D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Theres a chick in our school that drives a Neon on 19's and has a 4" magnaflow exhaust... looks like it belongs on my damn truck.

There is a kid at my school that for some reason has a 4 inch MBRP diesel truck exhaust on it and its a 2003 neon I used to park next to the kid he would get so mad since I have damm near the same exhaust except Magnaflow 5 inch on my truck wich is the same truck his exhaust is supposed to be on.

i bet u its just a tip or the muffler. its not 4" piping.

btw, i have a catback on my car with a 4" tip/muffler and i dont think its ricer looking.

how big did ya run the piping? mine is 2.5..

There is a kid at my school that for some reason has a 4 inch MBRP diesel truck exhaust on it and its a 2003 neon I used to park next to the kid he would get so mad since I have damm near the same exhaust except Magnaflow 5 inch on my truck wich is the same truck his exhaust is supposed to be on.

hahaha...

oh yeah, mine is just the tip thats big.. i'll get some better pics later with some sound clips..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

how big did ya run the piping? mine is 2.5..

hahaha...

oh yeah, mine is just the tip thats big.. i'll get some better pics later with some sound clips..

Oh its fucking hilarious he has 4 inch tubing coming from the headers all the way dumping into a 6 inch tip he said he bought it out of the paper and put it on himself

Oh its fucking hilarious he has 4 inch tubing coming from the headers all the way dumping into a 6 inch tip he said he bought it out of the paper and put it on himself

got damn.. tahts fucking HUGE for a car.. ahaha.. now that, he's loosing all the back pressure and loosing powa... hahahhaha

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio