Hey Assman

(and i read the audiobahnaholic thread that sucks big time people are idiots)

yea man, now he doesnt even go on roe anymore, and he refuses to help with anything he knows exactly what he did to me

gotta say i have mad respect for bagged dually's those things are insane seeing a crew cab dually hopping WOW!

diggin the body drops but cant do it for me cause i wanna drag my shit!

do you think you cant drag if your truck is bodydropped ??? you have gotten some very bad information , my toyota lays on the body , and i drag the holy shit out of it !! most minitruckers drag , it's just people who get their shit boddydropped want their truck the lowest possible and to look that way , but they almost all drag !!! unless the truck is a show truck /trailer queen . any how , the point im making is boddydropped or just laying frame , doesn't matter as to if you can drag .... :good:

Caps that is exactly wat i want to do to mine. The only thing stopping me from doin it on my truck is that it has been in my family since brand new when my grandpa bought it, so i feel like i should keep it old skool and also $$$$$. I would love to get a another truck like mine but deisel though and be able to keep it at stock height and with a flick of a switch, have it dragging. Caps it looks like you have some fab skills, or know someone that does, but ever thought about changing out the front suspension and putting a mustang front suspension on it (is it even possible?).

Posted Image

Posted Image

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i dunno i dont like it. My friend has a body dropped dime and his bed looks like shit its all angled and bent up and shit from dragging ontop of the shit starts to rust real bad. thats just my opinion but it whatever they do the SICK.

i rarely see s10's that i like

ya his is the only one i have seen like that but still makes me steer away from it ontop of losing headroom, and not just anyone can do it. i would most likely have to pay to get it done.its has alot of ups and downs. but in the future i may do it haha. who knows?

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Archived