Lots Of Splmax Cup Action Last Week

look, if you want to have a internet fight, then take over to TP where everyone else that has an issue is. There's already 6 pages, no since wasting bandwidth over here too

Thanks.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im good i dont have nor need an account over at tp. they want too much of my info and its too confusing to read that cluster f*ck that thay have posted. imo their forum should be like this one. smd>tp forum

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

im good i dont have nor need an account over at tp. they want too much of my info and its too confusing to read that cluster f*ck that thay have posted. imo their forum should be like this one. smd>tp forum

x2

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Look, you and Brandon are cool people, but like I told you in a PM, If you have something to say about the cup take it to another board. having an E-fight on here won't accomplish you a damn thing. It's not the right place for it. Like I also told you in PM, You do have points to be made. Gather them up and have a serious discussion over there. throwing out insults and comments where very few people, (that you have issues with) read is pretty chicken shit IMO.

If you want to throw sand, take it to the right sandbox.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)