Aaron813 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Just got done making a batch of Jalapeno venison summer sausage gotta wait till tommorow to smoke it. Any one else on here ever make sausages besides myself Quote
Sampsonite Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 nope.. How is it?? Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
roscoe1129 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 I love it!! I also make it with deer. Its aawesome!!! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Aaron813 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 nope.. How is it?? Its excellent Quote
Aaron813 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 I love it!! I also make it with deer. Its aawesome!!! I put a bunch of cheese in this batch also little cubes of swiss Quote
roscoe1129 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 I put a bunch of cheese in this batch also little cubes of swiss K man you got me hungry now Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Aaron813 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 K man you got me hungry now Your telling me I cant wait to smoke it tomorrow im dying I go out to the garage and look at the fridge and get pissed since its tempting to not just open it up and eat it raw Quote
roscoe1129 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Your telling me I cant wait to smoke it tomorrow im dying I go out to the garage and look at the fridge and get pissed since its tempting to not just open it up and eat it raw yup at work and starving for some!!! 1 hr to go and its alll mine... wait its frozen.... gonna have to thaw it... Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Aaron813 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 yup at work and starving for some!!! 1 hr to go and its alll mine... wait its frozen.... gonna have to thaw it... I go out there and smell all the garlic and all the goodness now im pissed at myself for not making it yesterday Quote
Aaron813 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 Its in the smoke house and cooking Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.