Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

Here you go next time I go to there shop ill get some more pics

Posted Image

that is a pic they have framed at there house

I actually just realized thats the maroon one they have 2 a red and a maroon the marron one pictured actually run 9.1s in the 1/4

any power adders ??

i still find it hard 2 believe

all u said was that it had a bb in it,so i assumed it was just naturally aspirated

my mistake :give_rose:

Sorry if I sounded like a dick its just when people talk about shit they have no clue what there talking about it really pisses me off your not that person either

i think its funny that people call b.s. on me and my focus when they dont even know a fuckin thing about it.

so here is a little info on it.

it is a 2007 ford focus st (american spec) with the 2.3 duratec. 151hp/154tq stock flywheel hp. At the wheels, roughly 130hp/135tq. Stock, the speed limiter is set at 120 mph. That was easily reachable stock. The duratec is a motor that LOVES bolt ons. I don't have too many mods, but what i have made a good difference. Mods are: 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, FocusSport Cool-flo intake, COSWORTH Balance Shaft Delete, OBX header, CFM Dogbone mount, CFM Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Pro-Kit, FocusSport lower front stress bar, 93 octane generic tune by focussport.

It made 159whp/151wtq on the dyno while having problems. It is a generic tune, not a dyno tune. It was almost 100 degrees outside. And I was having fuel pressure issues. The man that does the dyno tuning there said without all of those problems i just listed, and a good dyno tune, 170-175 whp should be easily reached.

That amount of power in a car as small as a focus can easily reach said speeds. And for anyone that wants to know, the final drive ratio is 3.82:1.

I have also made many passes at the local drag strip, which sucks btw. My best time so far is a 14.9@94mph with a 2.3 60'. A better track would put me in the mid 14's.

Anyone that wants to call bullshit, I can take a video of me doing 140-150 if you would like.

Sorry about going on like that, but I tend to get kind of pissed when someone tries to call me out about cars.

Archived