Sonic Electronix

i was just wondering if walls are legal.  i have one  and guy i know says they are illegal and another buddy of mine says that my car wouldnt pass inspection with a wall in it.  im thinkin they are wrong because a lot of you guys have walls unless there are different laws in my city about it or somethin.

Doesnt really matter anyway. its in there and it aint comin out!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

in my state we do not have to have inspections done on our cars....i can see how it may be illegal in some areas because you lose the ability to see out your back window and police officers cannot see in it when they pull you over (this is the reason for tint laws)

new setup in the works

in my state we do not have to have inspections done on our cars....i can see how it may be illegal in some areas because you lose the ability to see out your back window and police officers cannot see in it when they pull you over (this is the reason for tint laws)

We don't have inspections either...However if you are caught with a wall you would be screwed if it was the reason for an accident.

fuck.  so i should probably just lay low and not get in any accidents or anything.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

thats what i was thinking too...if your insurance company found out you would be dropped for sure and they may not cover you becasue they are assholes!!

Not because they're assholes...If I was your insurance company and you crashed because of your wall not allowing you to look back I'll think your a dumbass.

so doing a setup like meades is a better route to go?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt