Some Brain Boggling Science

I grew up a big nerd under cover. So when I see things like this LHC collider, and see videos of religious people so certain it will cause the end of the world, just to smash a single proton to see what is smaller than the smallest things we know about.

This whole $9 billion experiment was to see what happened like 1 millionth to 1 billionth of a second after the big bang, anti mater and matter, gravity, and nuclear forces.

I think this is cool, the whole idea that there is important particles smaller than the atom, inside the atom, but no mater what, we can never see them because light particles are only the size of atoms themselves. But the particles are able to be picked up, and displayed on computers

One of the coolest parts of this, is there is more to the atom than the common Nucleus, electrons, protons, and neutrons, there is a lot more. This experiment they say they may be able to solve how gravity works as well. If they can do that, cool, anti gravity cars flying everywhere would be sweet.

Anyways, most people will just glimpse at this and go to the next thread, but I think if you like reading up stuff that can boggle your mind, its really cool.

Its scary, if anything can happen, and I sures hell hope no black holes pop up on earth, or huge anti mater explosions

Anyways, hers some interesting links

[email protected]

This guy here is a joke, you wont want to listen to all of it- lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1Yo610lG0...feature=related

This guy is a really famous scientist/futurist, he is really good at explaining things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJ6PMfnz2E...feature=related

Another reason why a lot people don't want this to happen, is some scientists call the missing particle the God Element, these tests can either prove or deny existence of god, or the big bang- So this is a pretty major issue, very controversial

Like I said, most will just skim thru this and off to the next thread, but again, its interesting, the possibilities for the future, or the destruction of earth as some say

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:good:

-Drew

hey Iam bored and tired man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think there was a thread on here about it befor. There findings sped up the reshurech for biomechanicall products as well. i found it interesting but i have the memmorie retention of a gold fish lol.

lol

sundown.jpg

This guy here is a joke, you wont want to listen to all of it- lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1Yo610lG0...feature=related

1208336956036.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

theres not really a way to put into perspective the magnitude of the collider project

i live near the Fermi Lab and have visited there... there will be a monitoring site there so Americans dont have to go to France/Switzerland to see real time results

The collider in Europe pails in comparison to the one the government shut down 10yrs ago... it was going to be 3 times as powerful as the one in europe... but congress wanted to cut wastful spending

On NPR yesterday the leader of the project in the U.S. 10yrs ago said the half built facility is storing styrofoam coffee cups instead ...lol

basically in about a year when they collide two protons and break them down to leptons, quarks, and force carriers they will prove sooooo many theories that will explain where we came from/where we are goin/and how to destroy us

and hopefully we will see that Higgs fields exists and further explain mass/gravity/antigravity

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

hey someone interested cool ^^^

Yeah, definitly, and with as many times they will be running this thing, they better find something

sundown.jpg

this is from cerntv

good stuff from wiki

When activated, it is theorized that the collider will produce the elusive Higgs boson. The verification of the existence of the Higgs boson would be a significant step in the search for a Grand Unified Theory, which seeks to unify three of the four known fundamental forces: electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force, leaving out only gravity. The Higgs boson may also help to explain why gravitation is so weak compared with the other three forces. In addition to the Higgs boson, other theorized particles, models and states might be produced, and for some searches are planned, including supersymmetric particles(dark matter),[8] compositeness (technicolor),[9] extra dimensions(theres possibly 11!!!!! wtf),[10] strangelets,[11] micro black holes (time travel) and magnetic monopoles.[12][13]

absolutly crazy

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg