Welders... Esab Miller, Lincoln, Hobart

Airborne

It looks like I am going to go for an Esab 203. Anyone need a spool gun? I have a brand new (no box, but all there) never used Miller spoolmatic 30a. I got it in trade and never used it/ have no use for it.

im not a huge fan of esabs to be honest. never liked welding with them. do you plan on welding alot of aluminum? the spoolguns can put down tons of material, good for some aluminum jobs when you dont have the time to tig weld everything meticulously..

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

im not a huge fan of esabs to be honest. never liked welding with them. do you plan on welding alot of aluminum? the spoolguns can put down tons of material, good for some aluminum jobs when you dont have the time to tig weld everything meticulously..

No, I don't use aluminium for much. I mostly weld steel like frames and such. I was going to get into it but figured I waisted some space on a tool I haven't used.

bro if you can save up some cash and get the 251 do it because I love mine...

also in though times as we have now look on ebay or craigslist for one..$.02

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

bro if you can save up some cash and get the 251 do it because I love mine...

also in though times as we have now look on ebay or craigslist for one..$.02

Ebay has been coming up short lately. I'm going to try craigslist. I would love to end up with a big ass miller, but so far the money situation dictates other wise.

I Work for a steel fabrication and custom welding shop and me and my boss use a lincoln power mig it is the best welder we have ever used. but make sure you give it max power when you absolutely can. it seems to weld pretty shitty some times if you run it off of inconsistent power. the power mig is pretty awesome tho with the pulsed mig option you can really weld fast and lay down some wire. i would recommend it but iv never used a miller or others.

• 2 weeks later...

i run a miller 456 dual shield at work. fu*ker spits out hella wire. its a production welder. but it works hella good. i dont wanna use my little lincoln at home anymore.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived