Welders... Esab Miller, Lincoln, Hobart

Airborne

I am looking to buy a new welder and can't make up my mind on the brand. I used a Millermatic 250 for about a year and fell in love. The bitch is they don't make them anymore. The newest from them is the 252 which is almost 2g's. As much as I would like to, I don't think I can justify such a big ticket on something I don't use to make a living.

I would like something like it, maybe a different brand but with the same welding capacity, duty cycle etc. Anyony have experince with the other brands? I have a bad ass Esab plasma cutter and was leaning toward their welders.

I am looking to buy a new welder and can't make up my mind on the brand. I used a Millermatic 250 for about a year and fell in love. The bitch is they don't make them anymore. The newest from them is the 252 which is almost 2g's. As much as I would like to, I don't think I can justify such a big ticket on something I don't use to make a living.

I would like something like it, maybe a different brand but with the same welding capacity, duty cycle etc. Anyony have experince with the other brands? I have a bad ass Esab plasma cutter and was leaning toward their welders.

Look at Hobart welders for a good less exspensive welder although you do already have an Esab plasma cutter you might want to have a matching garage

Hobart is also made by miller. If you don't plan on welding anything over 5/16" I'd go for the Miller Millermatic 180. I love my older Millermatic 175 and that's all I've used to build my truck up with.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

i only fuk wit lincolns, millers dont have a good enough duty cycle for me. also lincolns are nascar certified. to each his own. ive welded with a hobart also. the wire speed is hella fast on those little things. idk all personal preference just like woofers or amps ect.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i only fuk wit lincolns, millers dont have a good enough duty cycle for me. also lincolns are nascar certified. to each his own. ive welded with a hobart also. the wire speed is hella fast on those little things. idk all personal preference just like woofers or amps ect.

i work with welders we own a muffler shop and i would say miller if you had the money but we bought a hobart and even though its harder to get it set right as soon as you get it set it will weld like any other welder i personally like the hobart better than the miller i have at work.

i do iron fencing, railings, trelis' ect. ive welded with a lincoln in a straight storm and that thing didnt cut out, didnt damage it in anyway. i use innershield wire as well so.........

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i do iron fencing, railings, trelis' ect. ive welded with a lincoln in a straight storm and that thing didnt cut out, didnt damage it in anyway. i use innershield wire as well so.........

well you got to consider that our welders dont move much and stay inside the shop so idk how they would hold up out and about

Archived