groundpounder2k2 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 if there is already a post......so be it... but, every one .....if you will take a moment and say a little prayer for the nearly 3,000 lives that were lost 7 years ago today... and for theyre loved ones.... Tim Prins My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
dr.db Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 Not religious...but a moment of silence...for sure!!
Applejack Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 maybe people can post stories of what they were doing when this happened? If they had any loved ones involved? whatever comes to mind speak it. I was in 8th grade gym class when i heard about this, i went to English class and my teacher was crying. I remember watching the news reports in class, and some kids laughing about it, (kids will express themselves differently i guess) and i remember thinking, "what are the twin towers?". The following weeks it sunk in some serious stuff just happened... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
NoFearX18 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 Silence for sure I was in 5th grade. I was in English class and my friend John (OldsBoomer on here) and I were reading a short story out of those huge text books they give us. Our teacher was called out of the class and then told us something serious was happening. They then told us the Twin Towers were hit with a plane. After the second plane hit everyone was scared and the teachers were crying. I remember chatting with John and we were saying "maybe its like Pearl Harbor and its the Japanese again" We were only in 5th grade... We went to recess and then got dismissed early. I still really wasnt aware of what was truely going on but I knew it was serious... Was not the average day for sure. The weeks after that were definitly tence... My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
Noobtastic14 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 my "what i was doing when it happened" is a bit different, it was 3:25~PM and i had just got home from school and accidentally locked myself out of my house. I walked to Daddy's work building where they were running an exercise (Creek Defender lvl 2 Sembach AFB Germany) and they were all discussing it when i got there. Sure enough a few minutes later the base went into Threat Con Delta and the gate was locked down. Moment of silence. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
ChevyBoy Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 i was asleep when my mom came home for lunch practically killing me for not knowing what was going on. sorry....i was sleeping. my cousin was supposed to meet some family and friends there and be eating dinner on the top of them. luckily my cousin felt like sleeping in otherwise i wouldve lost some family. and i lived right across the river from them too.....
01xtreme Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 I was in personal fitness class in the 10th grade. We actually saw the second plane hit the tower...i dont think I will ever forget that image. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
kylecm85 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 right on groundpounder i was in 10th grade played hookie that day. Just remember wakeing up to my mom calling saying something bad happend to the twin towers. Spent the rest of the day at the house. Sad day in the united states. 94 lincoln mark viii h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon comps: alpine type x amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004 sub:2 DC lv4 12 wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp myspace.com/kylecm85 carstereolexington.com
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 damn i cant believe its been 7 years since it happened. i was in school when it happened. thats about all i remember about what i was doing when it happened First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Gearstix Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 damn i cant believe its been 7 years since it happened. i was in school when it happened. thats about all i remember about what i was doing when it happened I was in 4th grade I think.. haha.I was standing in the doorway of my class, watching the news on the tv outside in the atrium. Teacher was trying to get me in, I don't think at that time I knew what was going on. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.