Got Into A Small Accident Today

i went up onto the curb at about 35 mph. it was a turn i went to fast and it was rainy. one of my tires went flat.could anything else could of happened to the bottom of my car that i cant see.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Maybe your alignment like said, mostly the only way to tell is get the tire fixed and go back on the road and see if your car pulls at all.

If your car pulls you may have messed up the alignment, maybe a bent tie rod, or control arm. But I think youll be ok, unless your driving like a metro or something smaller and built a bit cheaper.

Maybe your alignment like said, mostly the only way to tell is get the tire fixed and go back on the road and see if your car pulls at all.

If your car pulls you may have messed up the alignment, maybe a bent tie rod, or control arm. But I think youll be ok, unless your driving like a metro or something smaller and built a bit cheaper.

my car pulled right b4 this happened. im getting new front tires tomorrow

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

the nitrous thing was more for just to have and use once in a while my car handling is horrible i cant put alot of money into it to make it fast bv/c the sterring is messed up but its not 2 bad when u drive below 60

And your asking about putting Nitrous in your car? rofl, id take it to a mechanic and have them look at it.

lol thats funny. i was thinking the same thing.

steering, suspension, engine, body. you could have fucked everything up are nothing at all. go to a mechanic

----reference's----

meade916

• 1 year later...

lucky the tires didn't come off the bead...a few weeks ago I got sideways and nearly hit and tree and fence while leaving a party. both left tires came off the rim. spent the rest of the night finding some1 to pick me up so I could pop the tires back on and go home...