i dont see where it would hurt anything, other than look out the norm (not chrome) and as long as it did not get close to something really hot. go for it, i say think of it like this , you see the ricer intakes and look into one, they do not have rifleing (lines) inside the tube to "mix" or create a vortex with the moveing air so pvc would do exactly the same thing as they are

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i dont see where it would hurt anything, other than look out the norm (not chrome) and as long as it did not get close to something really hot. go for it, i say think of it like this , you see the ricer intakes and look into one, they do not have rifleing (lines) inside the tube to "mix" or create a vortex with the moveing air so pvc would do exactly the same thing as they are

well i do have a ricer so i think i might do this does wal-mart sell pvc pipe?

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

even my Weapon-R intake done have that, neither does my brother's AEM short ram.. but yeah.. PVC would work, and be sure top keep heat as low as you can around the PVC as it can melt once it get to a certian degree. or if you want, you can go to a local store like autozone, kragen and etc.. and see if they have the the universal intake tube. fine one that is simlar to your car then cut as you need to get it fit..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

O'Reillys has a whole line of DIY intake stuff, from filters to the actual tubing, diff. lengths and bends, its Spectre Performance, i think Autozone carries the same stuff, but not completely sure about that

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

O'Reillys has a whole line of DIY intake stuff, from filters to the actual tubing, diff. lengths and bends, its Spectre Performance, i think Autozone carries the same stuff, but not completely sure about that

Yep Autozone and O'Reilly's both carry Spectre Brand. They sell the mock-up kit to see what pieces/parts you will exactly need, and Spectre reimburses you for it.

Derp.

• 3 weeks later...