On saturday night i took a side step to the left attempting catch a football, without moving my right leg.

My right knee rolled into the inside and i fell. I straightened it out and went inside. After the girl massaged my knee we left for my pad so i could get my brace and go to oktoberfest. (i know, i know LOL).............anyways i feel decent all night.

I wake up sunday morning, after removing my brace to sleep, and realize i cannot stand without my knee trying to roll. I throw the brace back on and go to the ER. The docs finally xray it and claim they see nothing but an MRI would be better. I get given crutches and an imobilizer. They say my MCL is prolly damaged.

Today i go to the doctor on post and findout from her playing with it for an hr or so she believes i severly strained my MCL, prolly tore my quad a bit and the knee cap that has been bothering me while running over the past 2 years, now apperantly has no cartilege left.

So MRI will be this week, and hopefully they will fix me.

Also, I lost my Honduras assignment, so I am stuck in AZ awhile more.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

You goofy fucker, cut that shit out.... Oh well light duty status for you.... Looks like your gonna be getting 1st Sgt lots o coffee in the near future :lol:

but really damn! ouch! and get better....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

blowing out knee's suck mang, get that shit fixxed asap, if they give surgery as an option, get the surgery, it takes longer to rehab after wards but its better for the knee down the road, i made the mistake of just rehabing it and few weeks a yr it fucks with me pretty bad. dont make my mistake.

ohh and I fucked mine playing f-n football tooo.......

i want the surgery. I lost honduras which would of been great for me, so i am gonna get all I can out of this.

And roscoe, i am a desk jockey for the most part anyways, so realistically it don't change a whole lot. All ir does is put me in te gym for pt, upperbody only.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i want the surgery. I lost honduras which would of been great for me, so i am gonna get all I can out of this.

And roscoe, i am a desk jockey for the most part anyways, so realistically it don't change a whole lot. All ir does is put me in te gym for pt, upperbody only.

J

Oh yeah I forgot what your mos was lol sorry

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

that sucks, my right knee had a catch in it everytime i moved it, then i tore my meniscus playing football and when they did my MRI they said there was so much arthritis build up that it was making it catch and im only 18(17 then). I had part of my meniscus cut out and the arthritis grinded off then they cauterized it so it wouldnt get worse, then they had to move my knee cap back because it was slid over to the outside.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Hey godsmack.... I feel your pain. When I was in ( USMC ), I blew out my back. I was told that it was just a muscle spazam, motine an hydrate... anyhow, after about 4 years I finaly got an MRI. Got the back surgury, an the next, an the next... Thought It was ok, so I startedto get back into my life, well I went down again, this time broke my wrist and tore my ACL, and Miniscus. Well the ER said its just a strain, your knee will be better before your wrist heels. I am getting my knee surgury finaly this winter, almost 2 years after it was torn... I remember when I was in the Corps, all the fricken light duty, no fun. Good luck!!!

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic