What Is Overdrive Do And Shift

if im thinkin right then the shift on the head unit prolly has sumthin to do wit phase shifting. maybe?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i didnt think the shift on the head unit had anything to do w/ the transmission. i was just asking here b/c i didnt want to have to start another thread. im not into adding alot of stuff into my car i was just wondering how much nitrous would cost b/c i wanna add some stuff to my car that doesnt cost alot of money. i didnt know that nitrous cost that much. i dont really know much about car stuff b/c im just getting into it. i just got my first car about a month and a half ago and b4 that i really didnt care about car stuff b/c i didnt have one. i wasnt seriously considering adding nitrous i was just wondering b/c i do want to add a little to my car. the car will probally only have this car for 2-3 more years until i get a different better car. thats why i dont want to spend alot of money. also what do you think would win in a race. a 99 chevy cavalier or a 97 nissan altima.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

wow lol your the most random member on the site right now really lol.

I would hope to god the altima would beat the doors off the cavalier.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

wow lol your the most random member on the site right now really lol.

I would hope to god the altima would beat the doors off the cavalier.

do you mean random like i ask alot of different questions or random like i know nothing compared to every1 else on this site. both are true.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

i only use overdrive on the highway it is just like everyone else stated that its another gear for better gas mileage as far as the race it depends alot of diffrent things . cant really say who wins a race just by the car

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Over drive causes the engine to run at lower rpms at highway cruizing speeds for better Gas millage

what else factors into who wins a race if we both havent added anything to our cars.