Second Skin Audio

2 Kicker Cvr 12" Underpowered?

if there isnt a switch.

the splitter goes to your rca's 2 will be red two will be white. channels 1 and 2 should be one side so channel one rca is red channel two is white then channels 3 and 4 next to it 3 should be red 4 should be white. make sense?

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Some kenwood amps have a switch to go from 2ch input to 4 ch input. see if yours has that and try putting it on two channel. should do the trick.

some of us arent lucky enough to get those nice amps haha. i had a pos crunch 4 channel amp that was a lil confusing.

Roscoe you checked my updated thread on my truck? IM PISSED!

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

check gains

most 4-channel amps will have two gain controls, one gain control for channel 1 and 2, and another gain control for channels 3 and 4.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

So I checked my wiring and everything i even switched left and right speaker hook ups to the amplifier... so now instead of the right sub playing hard its the left sub.. i think this is defiantly a problem with the amp. Since both subs do work just the amp isn't giving enough something to make one of the speakers to work..

how many ohm subs? dual 2ohm prolly, try wireing each coil to each channel like left subs dual 2ohm u can wire each channel to 2ohm and that might fix it cause most 4channel amps like my sony is a 2/3/4 front 2 channels are high pass and rear is lowpass bridged also, and front n rear can be high pass also just diff settings, i would try adjusting settings and how subs are wired in box maby a wire came loose, now if there dual 2ohm u can get 4ohm each side or 1ohm each side, and make sure ur box is devided cause if it aint it can be sendin mixed signals makein the subs push/pull on one another, i would look at wireing and make sure, most amps have 1/2 red n white, then 3/4 red white, or so on, make sure u bridge the left + of channel 1, and right - of channel 2, and so on to bridge, and i would play around with settings, or like rosco said most but not all have a switch u can set to switch from 4channel to 2channel i would try that also, and can u take pics of ur amp and subs so we can get somewhat of a idea on what ur asking? hope this helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif